Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Three year-olds


We always wait patiently (or not so) for their first word. To see what they are going to say. To revel in the joy that is a talking. babbling, expressive child. This is what talking leads to...


"Mommy why you have a stamp on your back?"

"Brother...I tell on you"

"Why? Why? Why? Why?" Over and over and over again

"Mommy.. I not your friend! Never, Ever!"


But it also leads to...


"Thank you Mommy for a yummy dinner."

"I love you Mommy"

"Mommy...sister likes me huh?"

"What ya donin?"


I have two more children that have yet to master the skills of communication and I just can't wait to hear what they have to say...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love hearing what kids say. And Camryn is so cute! Great to meet up in blogland.

MyKnights said...

Hey...your kisa are just the cutest:) Just thought I'd say hi and see how everything is going. Back a work now? Well we hope to see you guys at christmas...camryn is getting cuter by the day:)