Sunday, November 16, 2008

Normal occurances at our house...

Life is so hard huh? Just taking a bath....








And finally....
Cole asks to hold "sister" quite often (which I gladly let him do because it gives me 5 mintues with 2 less kids hanging on me) so Tom and I thought we should try to get a group kid pic. This has never happened... Cole ALWAYS trys to put his arms around Carson, which he visibly fights everytime, and then Cole gets bored or has some silly face to make. So sadly we have never gotten a decent picture with all 3 of them...Note the progression
































But you gotta love them I guess for all their differences and what they bring to your life...


2 comments:

Sue said...

Your family is beautiful. I love that you showed some of the out takes it's funny how many shots it take huh? Camryn looks so girly and petite compared to fatty big boy over here. See ya soon!

MyKnights said...

So cute camryn sleeping and of course the tub:) what a little cutie. i love the pics of her and the boys.... Gosh cole looks so big:) How is everything?