Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My life by the numbers....

10 ~ The number (may be more) of diapers I change a day
9 ~ The number of times in a day that I argue with my 3 year old. We totally have the same personality so it happens a lot.
8 ~ The number of times a day that I sweep my kitchen. Yeah I'm a freak.
7 ~ The Number of times a day I call my husband because I simply HAVE to tell him something right at that moment...even though it really could wait.
6 ~ The number of times a day I wish there was just more time in the day.
5 ~ The number of people on my family. I never thought that could have been possible.
4 ~ The number of times a day I look at my daughter and have to fight back tears.
3 ~ The number of children Tom and I have..They totally out number us now.
2 ~ The number of little boys in my family who melt my heart at least once a day.
1 ~ The number of lives that I would never change for anything.
My life might be crazy and tiring but it all adds up to the same thing.... Happiness.

3 comments:

Sue said...

okay that number 4 made me tear up I am right there with you! The page looks purdy.

Grandma Cathie said...

I have the cutest Grandchildren!!! From, Grandma Cathie

April said...

Yeah, I'm so glad that you've joined the blogging world!! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to and what their kids look like (hint, hint!) Thanks for commenting on mine or I might have never known!