Friday, November 21, 2008

Elmo Live!!!!!

Tom, Cole, Carson and I had the amazing chance to see Elmo Live! This was called Elmo Makes Music and it was wonderful! I thought at first that the boys weren't having fun because they were just sitting there and staring, not getting involved, but they were taking it all in. The first part of the show was all the shows we know and love from Sesame Street and the second part (which was my favorite) were songs that the "big kids" would know... Here are a few of my favorites...Sorry about the picture quality, I figured out that cameras like LOTS of light!!!

This number was my favorite...Bert as John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. Too funny... All the kids loved the "bubbles" (aka disco ball) that were everywhere... Elmo's World!!!

I just love Grover!!! But why would they use a blue background for his musical number? You almost miss him.
This was Cole's favorite...He loves Cookie Monster and "C is for Cookie"...





Opening number...



The boys got to experience Cotton Candy for the first time...







My only complaint about the show was that the only times it played was on Tuesday or Wednesday at 7pm...I thought it was a little too late for such little kids. it didn't end until 8:45. There were kids dropping like flies everywhere. I hope that this experience fosters a sense of trying new things in the boys and that singing and dancing is such a fun way to learn things.




3 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun for the boys! The first time we took our boys to a movie theater they were awestruck.

Jake is still mad at me that Disneyland closed up the cotton candy vendors before I bought him some.

Sue said...

Dang that's cool for the boys they really are a handsome 2some especially with the blue faces!

April said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My kids love cotton candy, but only get it about once a year!! What a fun treat!