Monday, January 25, 2010

Accessory Du Jour...

Yup. Camryn broke her foot. I ALWAYS knew she would be the one to get hurt like this first.
She's a trooper though. After a really rough Saturday night we endured a rather easy morning at the ER on Sunday. She was so good and only screamed bloody murder when the hard splint was put on. Now that it is on she's crawling like a champ and only every so often forgets about it and tries to stand. I think that this is the hardest thing for me, Camryn is such an active little girl and this has slowed her down a lot. She is also very much a mama's girl and this has made her even more so.

So, if you must know, slides are evil and the bane of my existence right now. But I know this won't stop my crazy little girl.

1 comment:

cooksonclan said...

That wild thing! Is this a hint of things to come? (I hope not) Give her extra loves and kisses for me! :)