Monday, June 22, 2009

"Who painted it here?"

Cole very proud of his fish.
This pond was on the side of the house and Cole got to fish everyday.


On the river that ran through town...
Ranger ride... We were looking for deer "ears"... as Cole called him.



How could you not love that?




This was one of the kids favorite things to do...





View from the house...

Side Porch...

And the storm rolling in...


The pond.


I already miss it.

Upon returning home Cole announced to all...
"I don't want to be in this home anymore. I want to go back to the farm house."
I, secretly, was feeling the same way.

*more pictures to come

4 comments:

Sue said...

seriously it looks like a post card in every picture. The kids look so cute and happy there too! Glad you had a good trip.

cooksonclan said...

Totally disgusting!!!! Whatever!!! I guess I would live there if I HAD to! ha,ha

Laurie said...

?

Laurie said...

I tried to say "Who wouldn't want to live there?" but only the question mark showed up--weird.