Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Colorado. Again.

Sorry, more Colorado pics... These are mostly from the second half of our stay there. We went hiking, caught a horney toad, and did a lot of park trips....
Silver Jack... This was our last day here.




The view from one of the parks we went to... It's in Ouray, which is this cool little town that had a really fun old fashioned candy store.
There was a hot springs pool there too...

This is the jobsite... We were able to eat lunch with Tom here every day and do some exploring at the same time.




Our Honey Toad...

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. I have never been to Colorado, so I should put it on my traveling agenda. Your kids are super cute!!

cooksonclan said...

Could it be anymore beautiful???? I am in love with CO just from your pictures! I miss Horney Toads... we use to catch them all the time as kids! It's so sad that they have pretty much vanished! Love your darling kiddos! :)