Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Planes, planes and more planes!

For as long as I have known Tom he has wanted to go Skydiving. Me being the practical person that I am would rather not allow my husband jumping to certain doom but I finally relented. So for his birthday I booked him a trip. It was an amazing family day and we enjoyed watching him fulfill one of his dreams... For those of you who know Tom know he is a little crazy....

(These pics are out of order)

Cole and Tom after the jump.
All done!



On the ground finally!

Walking to the airplane.


Before the jump. Not even a bit nervous.


Our nephew Austin... He came to see Uncle Tommie jump too.






Cole and Papa Steve.. Gotta love that!


P.S.... There was one unlucky person before Tom jumped that chute did not completely open up... So I figured it couldn't happen twice in one day. Right?

P.P.S... I will post the professional pics soon and pics from the March Airfield Museum, which is a must for all to go and visit. Great history.



1 comment:

cooksonclan said...

How awesome Tom!!! I know it was a thrilling experience because I went skydiving for my high school gradutaion gift! (We didn't tell my mom until after the jump). I am not so sure that I'd do it again, just because I am now a logical thinking and realistic mother who is 17 yrs older than when I did it at 17 yrs old! But I am sure glad that I did it! Yeah for you!