Monday, May 11, 2009

Could life get any sweeter?

Mothers Day always make me grateful for the things that I have. For a mother who has taught me so much, a sister that has given me the coolest little nephew ever, a sister-in-law that more than 6 years ago added 2 crazy kids to our family, and a best friend that allows me to be such a great part of her daughters lives. But I have to be thankful for those 3 little things that God entrusted to me. For the strongwilled, questioning 4 year old with the striking blue eyes and the laugh that stops people in their tracks. For the loving, cuddlebug 2 1/2 year old that loves his Dad, brother, and sissy beyond words and is my calm between my 2 storms. And finally for the crazy, freak (as her uncle calls her) 8 1/2 month old that is just the icing on our cake. She is adventurous, loving, and such a joy to be around. I love my children for all that they teach me, Cole to question life and to seek knowledge, Carson to be a little sweeter to all and Camryn to try everything. These pictures of my babies always make me smile and laugh. Lately I have been taught to cherish life, embrace life, and to learn from what lessons are our there. All you have to do is believe in the good in life and sometimes it's right in front of your nose.
Our waterbug.



Our cheeseball.

The other cheeseball.





He still smiles like this...




Loving brother...


My first family picture....


2 comments:

cooksonclan said...

Yes! We are so very blessed as mothers even with all the adversity and daily challenges.....when all said and done... what a wonderful life! I love how you write (definitely one of your talents).... you express yourself just as I feel! :)

Cook Crew said...

Thank you... But I should have added you to my list of mommies... You lent me your kids long before I had my own... :)