Friday, February 13, 2009

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...


1. I love your baby blues... They are the window to your wonderfully mischievous soul.
2. I love that you are the best big brother a little boy and girl could ask for.
3. I love that you call an I-Pod and I-Plod.
4. I love that you are fiercely independent and want to try to do everything on your own, even though this makes us late almost daily.
5. I love that you want to do "tricks" on your quad, off the couch, off your bed, basically off anything that is even remotely off the ground.
6. I love that you LOVE your Dad more than any other person in the world and it only breaks my heart a little that I come in a close second.
7. I love that you love to learn, explore, are naturally curious and that "why?" is your favorite question.
Basically, I just love you.



1. I love your deep brown puppy dog eyes with eyelashes that any women would kill for.
2. I love that as soon as you see anyone that you recognize you get so excited you can't control yourself.
3. I love that you love your brother and sister with all that you are.
4. I love your smile which makes any day just that much better.
5. I love that, just like your brother, you think your Dad hung the moon.
6. I love that you are learning how to speak and communicate with us.
7. I love that you eat like a teenager and are just as messy as one.
Basically, I just love you.



1. I love your big green eyes that look just like your dads.
2. I love that you think your brothers are here for your entertainment and that your world lights up whenever they are around.
3. I love that you squeal with delight and even though it is ear-piercing at times I can't get enough of it.
4. I love all the crazy faces that you make.
5. I love that you think I hung the moon... I had to have one that likes me better than their crazy Dad.
6. I love that at least once a week you boycott sleeping in the middle of the night and we get to hang out and watch crazy late night television together.
7. I love that you are just a happy, loving, funny little girl.
Basically, I just love you.

We wish you all a Happy Valentines Day and hope that you can see the good in others, give love to those that may need it, and are thankful for all that you have.

4 comments:

Sue said...

that was just so sweet, basically i loved it.

MyKnights said...

What cute pics:) I know I have been lagging on the pics.:( Wow she is rolling over and sitting up thats great:) I bet you cant wait to be at home all day with her. I am so excited for you. give the kids a hug for me and tell tom hi:) Love ya

{d + l + p} said...

omg, camryn is SO adorable!!! she's getting so big! you have a beautiful little family!
yeah, now we can keep in touch!!

cooksonclan said...

Love your little bugs! :) In the long run....you won't regret your decision to stay home with them! It is the best thing you can do for them! :)