Friday, January 16, 2009

First, Second and Third....

I feel like the last few weeks have gone by in a whirlwind. I started back to work full time, Carson turned 2 and started preschool and Cole just keep inching closer and closer to being 4! Camryn gets bigger and bigger everyday and My Mom, Kristi, Jennifer and I went to see Wicked (which by the way was amazing, I HIGHLY recommend seeing it) Is it really only January 16th? Wow time really does fly.

I just think this picture is funny...(and really don't know how to organize my pictures to be the order I want them to be...So if anyone can offer some advice that would be great!) The Third Turd...
Carson's first day of Preschool.


Second Birthday! He loves his GREEN cupcakes :)

Crazy Hannah...
Beautiful Haylie and Mia


What the heck Jayden?

AARRRHHH Matey!!!


Wanna walk the plank?

Before the mess...

Round Table Pizza is the best!


The new year has started off pretty busy...

No comments: