Monday, December 21, 2009

Today..

...all I've done is clean up messes. Everywhere. All. Morning. Long. How can one little thing be so messy? But as I was following the little tornado around, picking up books, babies, trucks, toothbrushes, toilet paper, I couldn't help but laugh and think that one day "I'm gonna miss this". Because as they all get older there are bigger things to worry about, like, braces, boys, friends, teachers, sports, homework... I think you get the idea. And then one day you don't have those worries anymore. Maybe it's the holidays but I'm feeling a little sentimental.
I'll take this any day And the boys haven't even come home from school yet.
and yes that is my toothbrush she has.
Apparently she's a thief too.
I think the letter of the day is "T"

1 comment:

Sue said...

looks like a day in my life! I nicked named Nate the bandito.