Monday, November 23, 2009

'Cause that's the way things happen on the Polar Express!

"The thing about trains... It doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on."
Isn't that so true in life? Just taking that chance? Seeing what is out there?
I feel like that has been our life this year. I have been able to travel with Tom so much more this year than ever and I have enjoyed it tremendously. We have gotten to experience new things, ridden horses, played in the snow, hiked everyday, played on a park with a MERRY-GO-ROUND (the highlight of the trips for the kids), eaten Elk meat almost everyday, basically just lived a different life. Our last adventure in Colorado was getting a chance to ride The Polar Express. We didn't make reservations in time to get really great seats, but we loved it just the same.
Watching the train roll in....
Better have your ticket...



Not the best picture, but I'll take it... We didn't have film for our good camera so the digital will have to do....

My life...


"Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see."
I love that the world still holds magic for my children. That simple things, like riding a train, can make them believe in some of the good things in life. Even if just for a little while longer.

No comments: