Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some conversations of late....

Cole ~ "Oh no Mom! My eyebrows are broke."
Me ~ "What do you mean my eyebrows are broke?"
Cole ~ "I want eyebrows like yours"
Me ~ "Oh buddy..your eyebrows are blonde and you just can't see them."
Enter Christina...
Cole ~ "Auntie my eyebrows are broke (sadly)"
Christina "Oh Buddy I'm sorry. Where are you going to get some more from?"
Cole ~ "I want green ones from Target."

Um...Maybe I go to Target too much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cole ~ "Hey Mom Where's my hat at? I can't see it."
Me ~ "Uh...On your head."

Really? WOW... That's early to have senior moments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me ~ "Hey Cole Grandma Lupe wants to know what you want for Christmas."
Cole ~ "A motorcycle.'
Me ~ "Something other than a motorcycle."
Cole ~ "Um....(long pause) maybe a motorcycle. Yeah a motorcycle.

Hmm. Maybe he didn't understand the question.

1 comment:

April said...

Funny! Kids are so hilarious sometimes!